Friday 27 April 2007

Jake and Ramona - Update

Jake pulls faces at Ramona in one of the loveliest photos I've seen of our Jake. Thanks in abundance to my anonymous tipoff (and Celebrity Baby Blog). The day began with the most wonderful photos of Jake and here it is ending with yet more. A good day! And the mind boggles - what on earth is Jake saying to his niece? WDW welcomes all suggestions ...

And this is Ramona's preferred means of transport. $600 apparently.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet picture - and this looks like it's going to be a great blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable. Jake is getting a lot of practice. And he really should try changing a few more diapers to get over that gag reflex problem he has!

Anonymous said...

Hi WDW,

New pics here:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/04/27/jake-gyllenhaal-burbank-airport/

I visit your site every day. This place is wonderful! ;)

Anonymous said...

Here is another one Jake with Ramona:

http://www.usmagazine.com/hot_pics_gallery?o=3

ATD said...

Fantastic picture, looks like he's trying to get Ramona to settle down..." You know I got a finger and I'm not afraid to tickle with it!"

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Thanks friends for these kind comments, they've made my day! :D WDW

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Hi Dani, I don't think he'll be doing that again....

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Hi Anons 6:51 and 7:20

Thanks a lot for the information! You're well ahead of me today - I've been having a lie in. I'll check those out right now :)

Thanks for visiting the site each day. x WDW

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Hi ATD - tickling Jake, now there's an image to conjur with. I bet he's a wriggler... ;)