Wednesday 25 April 2007

What is going on, people? Sanjaya Who?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As an Ignorant Brit I have to admit myself baffled at news that the people of the world think Sanjaya (who is this guy?) is more beautiful than a certain Hollywood actor of extraordinary renown, not to mention of beautiful eyes and lips to match. Just look at him...and do your duty!

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/12027939.html

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Adrian Grenier? Who the hell is that? Enlighten me someone...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly don't understand the fascination with Sanjaya. This must be a joke.

Wet Dark and Wild said...

I barely know who he is. I hear he was in American Idol - did he win it?

Anonymous said...

No, he didn't win it. So far, there are five or six finalists in contention.

Sanjaya was voted off last week and he became a hit due to his teen hearthrob looks and hair. He should have been voted off weeks ago because he's "vocally challenged."

Wet Dark and Wild said...

'Vocally challenged' - sounds like he'll go far then. Thanks for letting me know. The mind boggles. Shows the age range of people voting.

LoveMaker94 said...

Prince Of persiaaa xD