Tuesday 24 April 2007

You're never quite sure of how to pronounce my surname, but never mind

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This weekend, Zodiac at long last came closer to reality for the Old World. A sign of that - JG appeared in the UK's leading 'left-of-centre' paper, The Guardian. Refreshingly, there wasn't a single mention of certain HW actresses, nor of the apparent hardships of kissing a certain Oz actor. For once, the interviewer got their subject and we learnt something new: JG has "grown more confident in the idea that the more I use my intellect, the less happy I am." JG keeps a journal and may write someday, and he chose acting because he wanted to be part of his parents' world. "I watch children now and see how impactful small things are."

Read (by clicking on thumbnails) and celebrate that once again JG has shown us why we're hooked:

If someone can tell me what the photographer has against Jake's chin, I'd be interested...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

edgy European design re. chin, for sure! :)

Wet Dark and Wild said...

They must feel threatened by a jaw like Jake's - too American maybe