Saturday 28 March 2009

Jake's Friday - back to the Medical Center and lunch with Reese

Tonight, British Summer Time begins, not that you'd know it with that northerly wind. But, despite the chill, all is good because we get to enjoy the warmth of that LA sunshine through Jake Gyllenhaal. He must know he's doing us good, because there are more pictures of Jake from yesterday, including another visit to Jake's second home, the Medical Center. One can't help but wonder if these visits may be linked to an imminent project. Either that, or Jake has a part-time job...




Following on from the run (see this morning's post), Jake and Reese sat in the sun for lunch.


A note to the Brits: Brokeback Mountain is on Channel 4 tonight at 9.15pm (followed by Heath's Monster's Ball). Tomorrow night, Proof has its British terrestrial TV movie premiere - BBC2 at 10pm.


Many thanks to IHJ for the wealth of pictures!

12 comments:

Monica said...

Maybe the next character of Jake is a doctor! Or something related to medicine.

I never get tired of seeing our cowboy!

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Hi Monica! He'd be an expert :D Me neither... I see he's wearing two necklaces in these. I like Jake in jewellery.

Hope everyone's having a good Saturday!

Anonymous said...

he sure is spending alot of time in the medical center. one has to wonder why. He was jogging so there can't be any sickness or physical ailment. Unless he is seeing a dentist?

and thanks for posting my fave pic from BBM the dozy embrace. I can't help thinking how both men made it feel so real. That Ennis and Jack are real people (they sure represent some real men who struggled with being in love with another man)

thanks WDW

Sweetpea

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Thanks Sweetpea :D I suppose there could be quite a few reasons - and he does tend to go frequently before embarking on a new project/filming etc. But these centres are for eyes, teeth, health, therapy, diet, physio, feet, beauty treatments, so you name it.

Maybe he has a part-time job :D

Oh, I love that picture too and I'm looking forward to dimming the lights and settling down with BBM on the TV - they shouldn't cut any of it but it's on a channel with advertising unfortunately.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! You solved the mystery, WDW! Why didn't we think of this before? Jake has a part time job! I wonder what it is? :DD

That white T-shirt hangs on him in a weird way. And it's not thight enough! :)

Olympia

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha, in this country Proof was already 3 times on broadcast on national channel 1.

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Hey Olympia! Yeah, that'll be it :D I put it in the post. With all the films being delayed, maybe he needs to earn a few extra pennies :D I agree about the shirt, I do love Jake in a moulded white shirt...

Well, Anon, we're a bit slow like that over here... mind you, it is Proof...

I have to prepare some BBM nibbles and drinkies :D

Sara Andrea Vera said...

Hello!!

WDW, I just sent you an e-mail to Wetdarkandwild@googlemail.com
Please check it, I think that it will interest you

=O)

see you!

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Hey Sara! Thanks so much for the email - it does interest me! I just emailed you back (a couple of times :D) - Thanks *)

Agnes said...

A part-time job... I wish he was my doctor :D
I love these pics! I can't help but stare at his lips.

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Hi there Agnes :D Jake's lips are beautiful, I can see why we look at them!

Watching BBM, sigh :)

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Well, I just sat and cried through Brokeback, it gets no easier as the years pass. But now I know it's not just me.

Have a good night :)