Monday 25 June 2012

Jake Gyllenhaal goes back to school!

There are rare occasions when it's a good thing when Monday comes round again, when you can't wait to get back to work or school. If my workplace or school were turned into a filmset for Jake Gyllenhaal it's fair to say I'd never leave the place. Not  that I think it would do my work ethic much good... The lucky students of UTSC (University of Toronto Scarborough) are faced with such a dilemma: work diligently, taking only brief respites for a cup of tea and a slice of cake, or get that Jake Radar spinning and track him down. For yes! UTSC has become UGT, the school in An Enemy at which Jake's character teaches.

There is a no photo rule on set - isn't there always?... - but that hasn't stopped a little bit of sneaky subterfuge amongst the students. Here is a goodie and there is another one of the set here. There are tweets galore. Jake has also been spotted at Poutinis, the local home of chips and gravy (and there was me thinking that was English fayre).





There are some more new old pictures of Jake, thanks to IHJ, including photos from the 2009 Global Green event in LA. Has Jake ever looked more stunning? Discuss.


There are also more from the set of End of Watch back in August 2011. You know what they say about men with big guns? Big feet.


8 comments:

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Have a good evening everyone!

Poutine said...

Ah WDW, it's not just chips and gravy, it's chips gravy and cheese curds. Trust me it's worth the heart attack! Lol so good!

Susan said...

Thanks for the update, Kate. Great photos!

Anonymous said...

Oh Kate, what a week with such a beginning post!!!...big feet..I'm still dying of laughter (I hope it's in English..) Anyway for the first time in my life I want to come back highschool..in Canada of course!
A good week to everyone!
Kisses
Carlotta

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Hi Poutine! Cheesy Chips? Definitely English fayre then :) The sort of thing you buy from a street wagon after a night out here to soak up the beer :D I think I'm getting hungry...

Thanks Susan!

Glad I gave you a laugh Carlotta! Have a good week!

Hope you're all having a good Tuesday. Is it Friday yet?

Manu said...

Hmm... I like the new old photo with the green shirts. But not only because of the shirts ;-)
Thank you for the good looking JakeG :-D

BBMISwear said...

Nice update WDW - and you are so right about trying to concentrate at work or school with Jake Gyllenhaal in the building - not a chance!!

Lots of great pictures popping up on IHJ lately - I love seeing the changes in Jake when looking at the variety of photos being posted latley (lots of hair on face, no hair on face, lots of hair on head, little hair on head, medium amount of hair on head, little amount of hair on face - it's ever changing)! I will never get sick of comparing the different "hair levels" - ha ha!

Hope everyone is having a good week! :-)

mermon said...

Jake filming among students - caused some stir on Twitter and hot discussion among us fans.
Let's hope all those students will go to the theatres to see An Enemy, taking their friends. They could make quite big audience.