Friday 13 December 2013

Jake Gyllenhaal appears on the Ellen Show again at last and a WDW Tuscany Interlude

Well, what do you now... I go away for a week and Jake Gyllenhaal appears on the Ellen Show, the show that I've been looking forward to more than any other for a Jake reappearance. It's with thanks to IHJ that I'm able to watch it on my return.







Otherwise, Jake has been moving between LA and New York City, fitting in a bit of househunting and looking like he's put back on some of the Nightcrawler weight. He also has been seen wearing The Jumper - it's been quite a while since we've seen it!


Jake has also reaffirmed his work with the New Eyes for the Needy charity, revealing he is driven by making his 96-year old grandfather proud. There is also an interesting new interview here.

WDW Tuscany Interlude

I have just got back from a wonderful trip to sunny and beautiful Tuscany, taking in Pisa, Florence, the stunning Cinque Terre seaside ports to the north of Pisa and the walled city of Lucca. I thought I'd post a few photos.


















I hope you all had a good week!

13 comments:

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Hi everyone! I'm sorry to have missed the excitement of the Ellen Show earlier in the week. Typical that it coincides with a trip away! I hope you all had a good week and do excuse my Interlude :) Italy is too beautiful not to want to share it.

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed Tuscany and you'll be back soon!!!! Thanks to be always "on news"! Kisses,
Carlotta (from Florence eh eh)

Susan said...

It certainly looks like you had an absolutely lovely time on your trip, Kate. The pics are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Psssst, Cinque Terre are in Liguria, not Tuscany :-) beautiful place, isn't it? Glad you enjoy my country.

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Thanks so much, Carlotta! You live in a beautiful place :)

Thanks so much, Susan :)

I know that, 16:50. This was a day out from Florence. Beautiful place :) We'll be back!

ANTJE said...

Jake showed his hand to Ellen DeGeneres AND her audience - a big, blue-red fresh scar. The skin still looks fragile.
And horrible.

Anonymous said...

The Ellen Show with Jake was great. Thanks for sharing it with us, Kate.
It really looks like you had a very good time in Italy. I like it so much when you share your trips with us.
Christina

BBMISwear said...

So good to see you here, Kate! Your trip sounds wonderful - thanks (as always) for sharing!

It's been fun to have new TV appearances pop up without a lot of notice - first Ellen (yes it's been such a long time) and then Charlie Rose (great, great interview he had with Jake and Denis). I'm sure it's all coming to an end soon - on to the holidays and then Everest.

Believe it or not I am still catching up on Prisoners press videos, articles, etc. - I'd say I'm about 80% caught up (how bad is that? It all started 3 months ago and I'm still looking at it - ha ha)! Hey, better late than never.

P.S. Award Season so far - what are they deaf, dumb and blind?!

Hope to connect here again soon!

:-)

Cazajuguetes said...

Catching up.
Glad you had a great time in Italy. The pictures are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
Second, I missed Jake's birthday this year... 0:o)
Thanks for keeping us updated.

ANTJE said...

@Eureka
Jake's birthday is December, 19th. So you haven't missed anything yet.
;-)

Sonja said...

"P.S. Award Season so far - what are they deaf, dumb and blind?!"

Yes, apparently... :-(



Cazajuguetes said...

@ANTJE, Thanks, right.
Tomorrow. I mixed up the 9th with the 19th.
Still on time. :oD

sami said...



Viel Glück und alles Gute zum Geburtstag.