Saturday 28 February 2009

Bedhead Jake needs coffee, Peets 27 February

The net might be buzzing at the prospect of an all singing, all dancing, all baseball playing Jake Gyllenhaal in Damn Yankees - hot on the heels of his hip hop video debut - but yesterday (27 February) Jake focused on what really matters: getting a coffee at favourite haunt Peets in Santa Monica. Or is it a nice cup of tea? Yet again, Jake gives us cause to celebrate the demise of the beanie.





Many thanks to IHJ for the pics - you can see more there.

7 comments:

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Morning everyone! Good to wake up to pictures of a particularly fluffy Jake. Which reminds me, I must put the kettle on.

Totally OT but I had a close encounter with a living, breathing, walking badger last night - what an amazing creature :)

Back OT, Jake is hot!

Monica said...

Morning, Wet Dark!
Jake is so young! I love the hair color!
He is using the "New Jeans"!: D
Have a great day!

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Morning Monica! I love the hair colour too, and he's not tiring of those jeans on bit :D Hope you have a good day :)

Anonymous said...

Ha! I am having my morning (err... noon) coffee too :)

Is that the smallest size of coffee you can get from Peets? that sure looks a lot to me. :)

bedhead Jake is a quite a sight :)

happy weekend, everyone. I was so tired last night, I didn't even finish watching Jonathan Ross...

Wet Dark and Wild said...

I suppose on a Saturday, Winterbird, anything up til 3pm can be considered morning :D I love Bedhead Jake... sigh... I have to go out for my daily latte fix - love a big cup of coffee - so I suppose I have to open the airlock.

I tried to watch U2 on JR last night but I fell asleep. A hard week. No wonder we all need this coffee. Have a lovely relaxing day :D

Anonymous said...

Jake, sleepy and with bedhead. ;p

Hope everyone is having a nice Saturday.

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Morning Get Real! Hope things are good with you :D I just love looking at these pictures :P