Saturday 10 September 2011

Jake Gyllenhaal's hair continues to grow, thanks to his sushi diet - and VOTE for Jake!

Jake Gyllenhaal was seen at a second sushi restaurant in as many days yesterday, this time Murakami Sushi Restaurant in Hollywood. Clearly, the diet is good for him. Is that the beginnings of a coat of hair I see upon his head? Please note how I'm not mentioning how hot the white shirt looks. Many thanks to IHJ for the lovely new pics, which also remind me it's time for tea.



A reminder - VOTE FOR JAKE!

Jake is up for a SCREAM for Best Science Fiction Actor for his role in Source Code. So drop what you're doing and do just what director Duncan Jones tells you to do - Vote for Jake!

My review of Priest on MovieBrit

11 comments:

T said...

Fingers crossed that, that is a script peaking out from under his arm...

Kate you are so right about the white shirt, he was made to wear them, Hope you have a good weekend away

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Hi there T! I think that is a script - always a great sight :D The shirt is absolutely wonderful. Thank you! Up at my mother's this weekend in the north, back tomorrow :)

mermon said...

Jake looks fantastic! White colour suits him so well.
Yes, @T - it looks like a script. Possible. Hopefully is a new one. :)

I was lucky to vote two times today, so maybe it's not once per day, but every few hours.

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Ooh, Mermon, that's good to know, keep voting everyone!

The white shirt is a hit!

Susan said...

If sushi makes hair grow, I hope The J keeps on eating it 24/7! A bald head is okay for the occasional role, but I prefer his usual look--a trifle more hairy.
It's nice to think he's looking at scripts, too. He could film another entire movie (or two) before the end of the year. The man needs to stay BUSY!

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Me too, Susan! Jake needs to keep up the sushi quota - and he could make at LEAST two films before the end of the year ;)

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Back home :) I hope you all had a good peaceful day. Storms here in Blighty - almost got blown home.

Wet Dark and Wild said...

PS I've written about Priest on MovieBrit

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Morning everyone from a very stormy Britain - Hurricane Katia going over us today - buckle down up there in the north, everyone!

I do believe it's also Monday...

Margot said...

I love the new Jake pics and am glad that Maggie is going to be at TIFF!

Great post, WDW.

Unknown said...

Nice pics, thanks Kate. I don't think I know a whole lot of people that make white look this fresh and hot every other day.
Looks like it's his fav. color.

Like the script thought. I sure hope we see him film another movie before EOW hits theaters everywhere.