Monday 12 March 2012

A WDW WDW and Floridian Interlude

It may be all quiet on the Jake front at the moment but that's probably just as well because I'm a good few thousand miles away from my internet connection, on a mini netbook that isn't happy unless it can scramble words and sentences beyond recognition. You can rest assured that I've had to retype this opening paragraph at least three times. This is an interlude post, explaining my temporary absence while giving me the excuse to post a photo of myself next to a sealion. This doesn't happen very often. I am in Florida and, having fed an entire bucket of fish to a bunch of hungry flippered critters, I may be smelling of fish for the foreseeable future. Definitely worth it. These photos were taken at Sea World and EPCOT.






With apologies for being off topic as well as thanks for your indulgence, normal bloggage will  resume shortly!

8 comments:

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a good weekend :)

Tas said...

I'm guessin' that in the first photo it is WDW on the left?

*runs away giggling like a loon*

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Haha Tas! I'd better check.... Yep that's Clark on the right. Handsome chap, eh? It's quite possible that I will always stink of fish after today. I have never before had to hurl quite as much fish into a sealion pool... So good to see you here!

mayumintolor said...

Hello Kate! Oh! very beautiful photos! You look so happy standing next to sealion.
I guess you enjoy at there very much. Feeding sounds interesting! Never mind smelling of fish! :)
The blue sky in the photo appears that the weather is very comfortable. Lucky you!!
It's snowing here again...
I'm looking forward to next your pics!
Have fun!!

Unknown said...

Wow, you look wonderful with that new haircut of yours. And very relaxed at that.

Enjoy your vaccation, you deserve it.

At noon European time the Shoes will finally release their video with Jake. Very looking forward to that!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate. The photos are lovely, especially the one with you and the sea lion:). I hope you have a great time in the US. And show us more photos:)
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

You and Mr Sealion are sooo lovely! Enjoy your holidays!!!
Kisses
Carlotta

Cazajuguetes said...

Great fun Kate!
You look great.
Love the Pluto picture, what a nice trim.
Thanks for sharing.