Tuesday 22 February 2011

Never mind the Oscars - Jake Gyllenhaal is the Most Kissable Man

Never mind the Oscars, it's time to get down to the awards that really count. For today it was announced that Jake Gyllenhaal has been awarded the Most Kissable Man award. The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentists who clearly know a lot about smiles and, it would seem, also about kissing, put Jake above Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Denzel Washington, all three of whom are relatively kissable, just not as kissable as Jake Gyllenhaal.


Actually, seeing that picture above reminds me of the interview from which it was grabbed, back in Rendition days when Jake was in London and turned everyone to mush. Versions of this video no longer work across WDW and so here is a replacement:



I digress... back to the Most Kissable Man:







Then there was Emmy Rossum's famous audition for The Day After Tomorrow, during which she adopted the direct approach.




Anyone who has seen Love and Other Drugs wouldn't have failed to notice that there is a fair amount of kissing in it. I look forward to proper analysis on the arrival of my blu ray, which is currently in the post.

5 comments:

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Morning everyone! Hope you have a good day :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't it refreshing to see such a title bestowed on Jake by a serious, professional group for a change? I mean, this is no web poll conducted on buzzypopfizz.com or some equally shallow gossip rag. ;)

Do I agree with the assessment of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentists? Absolutely! It's about time they officially acknowledged what the rest of us have known for a long, long time.

Once again, WDW, your choice of clips and images to enhance today's post is spot on and reminds me of some great moments I have enjoyed while viewing Jake's movies.

Hope you have a great day as well!

Susan

TD said...

hmmmm nice post! All warm and friendly kisses perfect to warm us up!
TD

Wet Dark and Wild said...

Hi Susan! It is great to see that Jake's kissability is not unnoticed among a nation's dentists :D I loved picking the videos - I'm glad you liked them!

Thank you so much, TD! That was the desired affect.

And the good news is my LAOD blu ray arrived!!!

Anonymous said...

I can never get enough of that kiss in BBM. Just makes me feel all gooey inside

sweetpea